- Annual Community Report
- California Law Governing the District
- Park District Policies
- Values: How We Work
- Links - Resources
- Ordinance 38 | EBRPD Rules and Regulations
- California Public Records Act, Local Agencies Inventory - SB 272 Compliance
- Policy for Gifts to An Agency (PDF)
- Policy for Receipt and Distribution of Tickets and Passes (PDF)
- FPPC Form 802 (Oakland A Tickets) (PDF)
- FPPC Form 802 (Oakland A Tickets 2023) (PDF)
East Bay Regional Park District manages:
- 125,496 acres
- 73 regional parks, recreation areas, wilderness, shorelines, preserves and land bank areas.
- 31 regional inter-park trails
- 1,330 miles of trails within the District
- 225 family campsites; 5 cabins, 42 youth camping areas, 24 backpacking camps
- 11 freshwater swimming areas, boating and/or stocked fishing lakes, 3 lagoons,
and a disabled-accessible swimming pool
- 40 fishing docks; 3 bay fishing piers
- 8 freshwater lakes
- 7 equestrian centers
- 2 golf courses
- 1 disc-golf course
- 1 mobile education exhibit
- 2 mobile education centers
- 137 reservable group picnic sites
- 10 interpretive and education centers
- 10 children's playgrounds
- 1 adult exercise location
- 17 Wedding, meeting and banquet facilities
- Respect: We honor one another, the park visitors we serve, and the land we steward,
- Resilience: We creatively adapt to change. We address challenges with empathy, perspective, and determination.
- Relationships: Our greatest strength lies in the trust, accountability, and teamwork we cultivate with our colleagues, partners, and the public we serve.
- Responsiveness: We communicate openly, honestly, and reliably.
- Transparency: We hold the public’s trust through meaningful stakeholder engagement and access to timely and reliable information on decisions and performance.
District Organization Chart (PDF)