Reservations Department Notice
At this time, the Reservations Department is experiencing a very high call volume with extended wait times. If you hear the message that the call center has reached the maximum number of calls and/or encounter a busy signal, please try your call at a later time. We are working through the calls as quickly as possible. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Reservations Monthly Phone Closure
On the 3rd Thursday of every month, the Reservations Department phones will close early for training. On these days, Reservations will only be available between 9am - 1pm.
The 2022 dates are as follows:
In-District (Alameda and Contra Costa Counties) organizations, schools, and agency groups hosting events solely for people with disabilities, senior, and/or low-income groups that cannot afford the fees may qualify for a fee reduction or waiver. Learn more.
Special Event Permits
Looking to host a walkathon, organized training, athletic competition, festivals, or other organized activity?
Special event permits are required for:
- Events that are advertised and/or are open to the public
- Events with a participation fee
- Events that go beyond the scope of “normal” park use
- Training runs or walks of 30 or more people
- Non-EBRPD agencies or individuals sponsoring smaller and/or on-going classes or programs
- Events that require partial or exclusive use of an area of the park