The Reservations Department often experiences very high call volumes with extended wait times. If the call center has reached the maximum number of calls or you encounter a busy signal, please try your call again at a later time. We work through calls as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience and look forward to helping you.
Reservations Monthly Phone Closure: The Reservations Department phones will close early for training on Wednesday, December 21. Phones will only be open from 9 am -1 pm.
In-District (Alameda and Contra Costa Counties) organizations, schools, and agency groups hosting events solely for people with disabilities, senior, and/or low-income groups that cannot afford the fees may qualify for a fee reduction or waiver. Learn more.
Special Event Permits
Looking to host a walkathon, organized training, athletic competition, festivals, or other organized activity?
Special event permits are required for:
- Events that are advertised and/or are open to the public
- Events with a participation fee
- Events that go beyond the scope of “normal” park use
- Training runs or walks of 30 or more people
- Non-EBRPD agencies or individuals sponsoring smaller and/or on-going classes or programs
- Events that require partial or exclusive use of an area of the park