The Reservations Department often experiences very high call volumes with extended wait times. If the call center has reached the maximum number of calls or you encounter a busy signal, please try your call again at a later time. We work through calls as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience and look forward to helping you.
Picnic site, event venue, group camping, backpacking, and horse camping reservations may be made by calling 1 (888) 327-2757 option 2, Monday through Friday 9:00 am-4:00 pm (closed holidays) to reach the Reservations Department. View Facility Availability.
Individual campground reservations can be made online for Anthony Chabot, Del Valle, Dumbarton Quarry or by calling 1 (888) 327-2757 option 2, Monday through Friday 9:00 am-4:00 pm (closed holidays). Information about all camping facilities can be found at www.reserveamerica.com.
In-District (Alameda and Contra Costa Counties) organizations, schools, and agency groups hosting events solely for people with disabilities, seniors, and/or low-income groups that cannot afford the fees may qualify for a fee reduction or waiver. Fee Waiver/Reduction Procedures (PDF)
Special Event Permits
Looking to host a walkathon, organized training, athletic competition, festivals, or other organized activity?
Special event permits are required for:
- Events that are advertised and/or are open to the public
- Events with a participation fee
- Events that go beyond the scope of “normal” park use
- Training runs or walks of 30 or more people
- Non-EBRPD agencies or individuals sponsoring smaller and/or on-going classes or programs
- Events that require partial or exclusive use of an area of the park