Transit information for the San Francisco Bay Area
|Accessible Transportation in the SF Bay Area|
Transit information for people with disabilities
|Schedules and Route Finder|
Locate schedules and route maps to the parks
|Bikes on Public Transit Information|
Bike East Bay - combining biking and transit for longer trips around the East Bay
Comprehensive Transit Information for the San Francisco Bay Area can be found on the Transit 511 website. You can create a complete public transit trip plan to most District parks and facilities on the Transit 511 website.
- Try the Schedules and Route Finder to locate a route map or route schedule
- Try the 511 Take Transit Trip Planner. It will help plan a trip to the parks using public transit.
For accessible transportation to the parks, visit the 511 website at 511.org or call 511 for the most current transit information. (TDD (hearing impaired line)/TTY: 800-448-9790; ParaTransit: 510-287-5000)
Public Transit Access to Parks
Where available, our park maps include transit information.
The following parks are a selection of those accessible by AC Transit:
- Reinhardt Redwood Regional Park, Oakland: AC Transit #39
- Tilden Regional Park, Berkeley, Oakland: AC Transit #67
- MLK Jr Regional Shoreline, Oakland AC Transit #98, AC Transit #73
- Point Pinole Regional Shoreline, Richmond AC Transit #71
Parks Express is a program of the East Bay Regional Park District, providing low-cost transportation for low-income schools and groups serving children from low-income families, seniors or people with disabilities in Alameda and Contra Costa counties to come to the East Bay Regional Parks. Information may be obtained by calling Parks Express at 510-544-2205.