With more than 25 million visits annually, the Park District is under extraordinary pressure to keep our parks safe, clean and welcoming for wildlife as well as other park users. We thank our visitors for helping us achieve these goals!
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Visitors
How You Can Help
> Volunteer with the East Bay Regional Park District
> Trail Safety & Etiquette
East Bay's Park It: Citrus peels are most unappealing -- don't leave them, Contra Costa Times, 2/14/16
East Bay's Park It: District joins Leave No Trace group, Contra Costa Times, 2/28/16
PEAK Online Interactive site for kids from Leave No Trace (Must have Adobe Flash Player enabled)
* The East Bay Regional Park District is proud to be an official member of the national Leave No Trace organization. The Leave No Trace Seven Principles are reprinted with the permission of the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics. For more information, visit www.LNT.org.