Parks to People: Bringing our parks into virtual classrooms, homes, and communities
East Bay Regional Park District is committed to lifelong learning and providing opportunities for people to make their own discoveries about our parks. These digital resources are designed to be used in educators’ virtual classrooms, at home, or as part of any online learning.
Discover your East Bay Regional Parks through these short videos highlighting the wonders and opportunities across the parks.
View Naturalist Videos
East Bay Regional Park District and Timelooper, Inc. have developed virtual tours of selected Regional Parks. People can now virtually visit the parks to discover more about these lands and their unique stories.
Visit Virtual Parks.
- 5 Minute Nature Observation (PDF)
- Bat and Moth Activity (PDF)
- Cookie Plate Tectonics (PDF)
- Human Camera (PDF)
- I Spy With My Nature Eye Activity (PDF)
- Leaf Rubbing (PDF)
- Make Your Own Bird Feeder (PDF)
- Nature Bingo (PDF)
- Nature Journaling (PDF)
- Nature Nearby Scavenger Hunt (PDF)
- Nature Nearby Scavenger Hunt (with social distancing) (PDF)
- Pick A Tree (PDF)
- The Keeper of the Keys (PDF)