The East Bay Regional Park District makes no claims as to the validity of the information you may find at these websites.
- Partners of the East Bay Regional Park District
- Public Transit
- Other Parks, Recreation and Open Space Agencies
- Local Government
- Mobile / PDA Resources
- Other Useful Links
Partners of the East Bay Regional Park District
- Regional Parks Foundation--The Regional Parks Foundation was established in 1969 to encourage private contributions in support of the East Bay Regional Park District. The Foundation directly supports District programs and holds and invests funds for future use by the District. The Foundation's goal is to balance protection and preservation of natural and cultural resources with parkland usage and educational and recreational programs for the public.
- Friends of the Regional Parks Botanic Garden--The Regional Parks Botanic Garden is devoted to the collection, growth, display, and preservation of the native plants of California. It is situated in Tilden Regional Park's beautiful Wildcat Canyon in the heart of the North Berkeley Hills.
- San Francisco Bay Area Transit Information--511.org
Other Parks, Recreation and Open Space Agencies
- Altamont Pass Wind Resource Area
- Ambrose Recreation and Park District (Contra Costa)
- Bay Area Open Space Council
- Bay Area Ridge Trail Council
- Bay Model, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay
- California Association of Recreation and Park Districts
- California Park & Recreation Society
- California State Parks
- Chabot Space and Science Center
- Citizens for the McLaughlin Eastshore State Park
- Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site
- Friends of the Springtown Preserve
- Greenbelt Alliance
- Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
- John Muir National Historic Site
- Livermore Area Recreation and Park District
- Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
- Mokelumne Coast to Crest Trail
- Mount Diablo State Park
- Mount Diablo Interpretive Association
- Muir Heritage Land Trust
- National Recreation and Park Association
- National Park Service--ParkNet
- Oakland Parks and Recreation
- Oakland Zoo
- Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy
- San Francisco Bay Trail
- San Francisco Bay Water Trail
- Santa Clara County Parks
- Save Mount Diablo
- Sonoma County Regional Parks
- Waterfront Action: Oakland-Alameda Waterfront Access Map
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- Information About Special Districts
- Local Agency Formation Commission: (LAFCo) Municipal Services Review
- AllTrails - (SmartPhone App) Large collection of maps, trail reviews and photos. Trails Challenge maps too!
- Avenza Maps - (SmartPhone App) Downloadable, geospatial, GPS enabled maps of District parks and trails.
- iNaturalist - (SmartPhone App) Record what you see in nature, meet other nature lovers and learn about the natural world.
Other Useful Links
Maps: EBRPD makes every effort to provide useful and accurate information. The information provided is based on many data sources and represents only the approximate relative locations of features and property boundaries. We cannot guarantee that this information is correct or complete, and cannot take responsibility for conclusions drawn from this information. By using this site/maps you agree to the terms of this disclaimer.