Celebrating 80 Years
Connecting Parks to People
- Due to unsafe trail conditions, the Dog Run Trail at Del Valle Regional Park, will be closed until further notice.
- To protect migrating newts, South Park Drive at Tilden will be closed until Tue, Mar 31, 2015.
- Mission Peak Regional Preserve new winter hours effective until Sun, Feb 1, 2015.
- Park District Dismisses Lawsuit against the City of Alameda
- Doctors Bring Families to Regional Parks
Your Park District
The East Bay Regional Park District is a system of beautiful parklands and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties east of San Francisco. The system comprises 119,000 acres in 65 parks, including over 1,250 miles of trails. We acquire, manage, and preserve natural and cultural resources for all to enjoy now and into the future. Our parks are ideal for healthful recreation and environmental education. We invite you to enjoy hiking, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, camping, fishing, golfing, boating and nature study in our parks.
Events, Activities and More
Trails Challenge 2015
Download a digital copy of the RIN
New! EBParks Activity Finder map