Celebrating 80 Years
Connecting Parks to People
- Lake Temescal is open to swimming and water contact effective Wed, Oct 15.
- Mission Peak Regional Preserve new hours effective Mon, Sep 29.
- Effective Sat, Oct 18, all Del Valle parking lots will reopen after repairs are completed.
- Del Valle reservations extended to Sun, Nov 2, despite drought.
- ABC 7 News Report: Government Fight at Alameda’s Crown State Beach
- Doctors Bring Families to Regional Parks
Your Park District
The East Bay Regional Park District is a system of beautiful parklands and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties east of San Francisco. The system comprises 114,000+ acres in 65 parks, including over 1,200 miles of trails. We acquire, manage, and preserve natural and cultural resources for all to enjoy now and into the future. Our parks are ideal for healthful recreation and environmental education. We invite you to enjoy hiking, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, camping, fishing, golfing, boating and nature study in our parks.
Events, Activities and More
Registration is now open!
Download a digital copy of the RIN
New! EBParks Activity Finder map