Celebrating 80 Years
Connecting Parks to People
- Mission Peak Regional Preserve New Hours Effective Mon, Sep 29.
- Due to the presence of Blue-green algae, effective Th, Sep 25 Lake Temescal will be closed to water contact until further notice
- McLaughlin Eastshore Park’s “Upper Neck” trail is closed for repairs Mon, Sep 22 - Fri, Oct 3.
- Del Valle’s parking lots and campground will be closed for repairs Mon, Sep 29 - Fri, Oct 3, and Mon, Oct 6 - Wed, Oct 8.The Marina parking lot remains open.
- Del Valle Reservations Extended to Sun, Nov 2, Despite Drought
- ABC 7 News Report: Government Fight at Alameda’s Crown State Beach
- Doctors Bring Families to Regional Parks
Your Park District
The East Bay Regional Park District is a system of beautiful parklands and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties east of San Francisco. The system comprises 114,000+ acres in 65 parks, including over 1,200 miles of trails. We acquire, manage, and preserve natural and cultural resources for all to enjoy now and into the future. Our parks are ideal for healthful recreation and environmental education. We invite you to enjoy hiking, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, camping, fishing, golfing, boating and nature study in our parks.
Events, Activities and More...
Registration is now open!
Download a digital copy of the RIN
New! EBParks Activity Finder map