Healthy Parks Healthy People
- Aerial spraying at Briones for invasive yellow starthistle. More info.
- Temporary Closure on the Briones to Mt. Diablo Trail
- Water District Lowers Contra Loma Reservoir
- Warning About Blue-Green Algae at Lake Chabot
- Park District Increases Reward to $25,000 in Oakland Hills Murder Case
- To Protect Migrating Newts, South Park Drive at Tilden will be Closed until Tue, Mar 31, 2015
- Mission Peak Hours 6:30am - 6:30pm Through March 7, 2015
- Alameda Throws Support Behind Crab Cove Expansion
- Park District Dismisses Lawsuit against the City of Alameda
- Doctors Bring Families to Regional Parks
Your Park District
The East Bay Regional Park District is a system of beautiful parklands and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties east of San Francisco. The system comprises 119,000 acres in 65 parks, including over 1,250 miles of trails. We acquire, manage, and preserve natural and cultural resources for all to enjoy now and into the future. Our parks are ideal for healthful recreation and environmental education. We invite you to enjoy hiking, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, camping, fishing, golfing, boating and nature study in our parks.
Events, Activities and More
Download a copy of the RIN
Try Our TrailSafe App!
New! EBParks Activity Finder