Celebrating 80 Years
Connecting Parks to People
- Statewide Drought Affects East Bay Regional Parks
- Lake Temescal is closed to all body contact until further notice
- Black Diamond Mines: Somersville Road Detour through Sept. 1
- Partnership with UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Greenwire: Feds sell land to highest bidder, snubbing state park and earning local enemies
Your Park District
The East Bay Regional Park District is a system of beautiful parklands and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties east of San Francisco. The system comprises 114,000+ acres in 65 parks, including over 1,200 miles of trails. We acquire, manage, and preserve natural and cultural resources for all to enjoy now and into the future. Our parks are ideal for healthful recreation and environmental education. We invite you to enjoy hiking, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, camping, fishing, golfing, boating and nature study in our parks.
Events, Activities and More...
Registration is now open!
Download a digital copy of the RIN
Activities, Programs & Events