Celebrating 80 Years
Connecting Parks to People
- To protect newts during their migrating season, South Park Drive at Tilden will be closed to cars Fri, Oct 31 – Tue, March 31, 2015.
- Trail restoration work will soon be conducted alongside Peak Trail at Mission Peak. All trails will remain open.
- Mission Peak Regional Preserve new winter hours effective Sat, Nov 1 – Sun, Feb 1, 2015.
- ABC 7 News Report: Government Fight at Alameda’s Crown State Beach
- Doctors Bring Families to Regional Parks
Your Park District
The East Bay Regional Park District is a system of beautiful parklands and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties east of San Francisco. The system comprises 114,000+ acres in 65 parks, including over 1,200 miles of trails. We acquire, manage, and preserve natural and cultural resources for all to enjoy now and into the future. Our parks are ideal for healthful recreation and environmental education. We invite you to enjoy hiking, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, camping, fishing, golfing, boating and nature study in our parks.
Events, Activities and More
Registration is now open!
Download a digital copy of the RIN
New! EBParks Activity Finder map