At this time, the Reservations Department is experiencing a very high call volume with extended wait times. If you hear the message that the call center has reached the maximum number of calls and/or encounter a busy signal, please try your call at a later time. We are working through the calls as quickly as possible. We appreciate your understanding and patience. Select services are available at the links below.
In-District (Alameda and Contra Costa Counties) organizations, schools, and agency groups hosting events solely for people with disabilities, senior, and/or low-income groups that cannot afford the fees may qualify for a fee reduction or waiver. Learn more.
Special Event Permits
Looking to host a walkathon, organized training, athletic competition, festivals, or other organized activity?
Special event permits are required for:
- Events that are advertised and/or are open to the public
- Events with a participation fee
- Events that go beyond the scope of “normal” park use
- Training runs or walks of 30 or more people
- Non-EBRPD agencies or individuals sponsoring smaller and/or on-going classes or programs
- Events that require partial or exclusive use of an area of the park