Multicultural Wellness Walk
FREE REGISTRATION BELOW
Join us and enjoy the glory of spring with community as we explore the rolling hills of this parkland. Learn about the park’s history, the animals that live here, and the thriving apple orchards.
- Free parking
- Please kindly leave your dogs at home
- Healthy snacks and a light lunch will be provided.
- Face mask
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light jacket as temperatures may vary
- Plenty of water (Bring your own bottle!)
From I-580 westbound (Tri-Valley Area), take the Strobridge Avenue exit. At the end of the ramp turn right onto Strobridge Ave. At the first stop light turn left onto Castro Valley Blvd. Follow Castro Valley Blvd under the freeway and turn left onto Foothill Blvd.
OR From I-580 eastbound (Oakland, Berkeley, etc.), take the I-238 exit and keep left for downtown Hayward.
Continue on Foothill Blvd for about 2 miles. Use any lane to turn right onto A Street, then use one of the 3 left lanes to turn left onto Mission Blvd. Follow Mission Blvd 3.9 miles and then turn left onto Garin Ave and drive uphill into Garin Park.
From Fremont, make a right onto Garin Ave from Mission Blvd.
(510) 544-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org