Equestrian (horse) campsite reservations are by phone only. Check availability at ReserveAmerica.com before you call. Search by park name. “C” = CALL – the date is available.
- How do I make a Reservation?
- When can I make a Equestrian (Horse) Camping reservation?
- How much does it cost to reserve an equestrian (horse) campsite?
- How do I CHANGE or CANCEL my reservation?
- Are horses included with my reservation?
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Am I allowed to make a reservation without having a horse?
- What are the quiet hours?
How do I make a Reservation?
Reservations can be made by phone only at 1 (888) 327-2757, option 2. For persons with hearing impairments, please use the Telecommunications Relay Service at 711. *For Canadian residents, please use 510-544-2707.
When can I make a Equestrian (Horse) Camping reservation?
Reservations for the Equestrian Group campsites must be made, at minimum, 3 days prior to the first day of camping. Reservations are open for the entire calendar year.
Reservations for the Individual equestrian campsites at Del Valle (H1, H2, H3 and H4) are available to book beginning 4 weeks in advance of the first date you wish to camp. Reservations must be made at least two days (48 hours) in advance. Same-day or first-come, first-served reservations are NOT available.
|I want my reservation to BEGIN:||Last day Reservation staff can BOOK:|
|Friday||Tuesday (of same week)|
|Saturday||Wednesday (of same week)|
|Sunday||Thursday (of same week)|
|Monday||Friday (of prior week)|
|Tuesday||Friday (of prior week)|
|Wednesday||Friday (of prior week)|
|Thursday||Monday (of same week)|
How much does it cost to reserve an equestrian campsite?
|Equestrian (Horse) Site||Per Night***|
|Bort Meadow in Anthony Chabot||$200.00|
|Caballo Loco in Del Valle||$100.00|
|Corral Camp at Las Trampas||$75.00|
|ES Anderson Camp in Tilden||$120.00|
***SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT equal to one night fee is charged per site.
***SERVICE FEE: $8.00 non-refundable fee is charged per site reserved.
NO REFUNDS will be given for unfavorable weather conditions (heat, rain, wind, etc.) during your stay. To cancel or change your reservation, you must call the Reservations Department at 1-888-327-2757, option 2.
- 14 or more days in advance, 90% of the site use fees + 100% of the security deposit is refundable
- 13 - 3 days in advance, 50% of the site use fees + 100% of the security deposit is refundable
- Under 3 days, 100% of the security deposit is refundable. NO site use fees are refundable.
- NO changes to the reservation will be made under 3 days.
- 3 or more days in advance, an $8 reservation service fee will be assessed for adding or dropping nights, changing dates and/or changing sites. You will be responsible for paying for any additional nights or difference in site cost + the $8 reservation service fee. If dropping nights, you will be refunded the night(s) less the $8 reservation service fee. Each change to a reservation will incur an additional $8 reservation service fee.
NOTE: * The $8 reservation service fee paid upon initial reservation as well as any incurred from changes to a reservation are non- refundable.
Are horses included with my reservation?
No. All horses must be brought into and out of the park by their owner(s).
All camping reservations begin at 2pm and end at noon the following day.
No, at least one horse is required for each reserved equestrian (horse) site.
Caballo Loco requires at least 5 horses to reserve.
What are the quiet hours?
Quiet hours are 10pm to 7am. CAMPGROUND DISTURBANCES: PLEASE CALL 911 ON THE PARK PAYPHONE OR (510) 881-1121 TO NOTIFY PARK POLICE OF AFTER-HOURS PROBLEMS that need police attention. Other campers will be glad you brought the problem to the attention of the Regional Parks Police.
Check availability at ReserveAmerica.com for Family, Group, and Equestrian (Horse) Campsites. Search by park name. Family Campsite reservations can also be made online at Reserve America.
For questions or to make a reservation by phone,
please call our Reservations Department
Phone: 1-888-EBPARKS (888-327-2757), option 2.
For persons with hearing impairments, please use the Telecommunications Relay Service at 711.
*For Canadian residents, please use 510-544-2707.
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm, Pacific Standard Time. Closed weekends and holidays.