Join the East Bay Regional Park District for the 2023 Virtual Youth Job Fair via Zoom on Saturday, February 11, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Virtual Youth Job Fair will provide participants ages 15-24 the opportunity to learn about paid seasonal and year-round jobs available in the Park District. Participants will be able to gain valuable first-hand knowledge from staff colleagues or co-workers as well as supervisors of the positions available for recruitment.
Presentations and discussions will include topics such as:
- Overview and tips on the application and interview process
- A typical day in a position: job duties, scenarios, and the skills needed
- Park locations, facilities, or offices for positions
- Career pathways outlining steps, training, and education
- What an ideal candidate looks like for a position
Positions to be overviewed include:
- Interpretive Student Aides
- Public Safety Student Aides
- Recreation Leaders
- Gate Attendants
- Student Laborers
Save your spot via our Zoom Registration link.
Participants are encouraged to have their cameras on and come dressed appropriately, as if they were attending the job fair in person.
Visit our Careers for Students and Youth page to learn more.