Report Incident

•   Police Department
•   Fire Department
•   Rules & Regulations

Park Rule Violations | Civilian Reports / ComplaintsDog BitesInjured AnimalDistrict Rules & Regs | Sewer Spill

To report an emergency, crime in progress or suspicious activity that is in progress, call: 911 or (510) 881-1121, 24 hours a day.

Park Rule Violations

To report park rule violations such as reckless bike, skate or scooter riding, failure to properly leash or control pets, and improper trail usage such as mountain biking on restricted trails, please call Dispatch at (510) 881-1121, 24 hours a day. For non-emergencies, you may submit a Park Watch Report online; or mail or fax the Park Watch Report brochure, available for download below.

  • Submit: Park Watch Report Online
  • Download: Park Watch Report Brochure [Download the PDF , Fill it in, then Mail or Fax]
    FAX to (510) 538-7743, or send via USPS mail to:
    East Bay Regional Park District Police, 17930 Lake Chabot Road, Castro Valley, CA 94546.

To provide information about a crime that we might find useful in our investigation, call the confidential tip line telephone at (510) 690-6521.

Civilian Reports / Complaints

During normal business hours, complaints about Police personnel shall be referred to one of the following:

  • The Chief of Police
  • The on-duty watch commander
  • An on-duty sergeant

After normal business hours, contact Public Safety Dispatch at (510) 881-1833 to be referred to the ranking on-duty commanding officer. When such complaints cannot be resolved to the complainant's satisfaction, the complainant may also download, print, and complete the Civilian Report Form and mail it to the listed address as soon as possible.

Dog Bites

To report dog bites or other injuries, call the District Police and Fire Dispatch at (510) 881-1121. Anyone involved in a dog bite or any incident, resulting in injury in the East Bay Regional Park District, is required to exchange information with other involved parties.

Injured Animal

To report an injured animal, call the District Police and Fire Dispatch at (510) 881-1121.

District Rules and Regulations

Sewer Spill

To report a sewer spill, call the District Police and Fire Dispatch at (510) 881-1833.