Like spending time outdoors, working with children or lifeguarding on the beach? We have the perfect job for you! Come and learn about the wide variety of paid jobs available for the summer and in the near future. Resume and interview tips provided!
Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
Pleasant Hill Senior Center, 233 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
County Connection Buses #314 or #316, dropping off at Gregory Lane & Cleaveland Road
Parking available at Senior Center.
• 10:00am > Doors Open!
• 10:00am-11:15am > Job Fair & Networking
• 11:15am-11:45am > Workshops & Mock Interviews
• 12:00pm > Farewell!
Please plan to stay for the entire event!
(510) 544-2154 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• East Bay Regional Park District
• Hayward Area Recreation & Park District
• Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District
• Kaiser Permanente
• Regional Parks Foundation
Explore * Swim * Fish * Hike * Ride a Bike * Go Boating * Camp
Learn how the Ohlone youth gathered tule reeds the traditional way, built tule-reed boats and launched their boat voyages.
Tule Boat Voyages, 7m : 53s