- Nature Photos on Exhibit
- Labor Day Weekend Activities - 2019
- No Fireworks Allowed in Regional Parks
- Measure FF
Voters in western Alameda and Contra Costa counties overwhelmingly passed Measure FF with 85.6% of the vote. Measure FF needed 66.6% to pass.
- Trails Challenge 2019
FREE self-guided program to explore our regional parks and to keep fit!
- Wildfires, Climate Change a Park District Concern
Robert Doyle, 85th Anniversary Video
- Cyanobacteria (Blue-Green Algae) Updates
EBRPD monitors lakes and shorelines regularly and post warnings and closures when appropriate.
- Be Prepared
Acollaboration of fire departments and public governing agencies
- Wildfire Prevention
The East Bay Regional Park District is committed to wildfire prevention in our parks.
- HPHP Wellness Walks
Walks and hikes for wellness: Various dates and locations
- Measure CC: Commitments Made, Improvements Delivered
Check Out the NEW Measure CC Accomplishments Video
- Economic Value & Impact: East Bay Regional Park District
An independent, scientific report by economists
- Membership to the Regional Parks
Supporting the East Bay Regional Parks
- Cabin Camping
New! Five cabins in the Del Valle campground
- Camping Reservations Information
Info: Specific sites, reservations options & FAQs
- Beware Toxic Mushrooms
Fungal fruitbodies: Beautiful but, deadly poisonous.
- Letter from the General Manager
A Message from General Manager Robert E. Doyle
- Regional In Nature (RIN) - Activity Guide
Activity and event information
- Ticks and Lyme Disease
Info: Disease transmitted by the bite of a tick
- FEMA Grant: FAQs
Reducing fire danger and increasing biodiversity
- Mobile Friendly Parks and Activity Finder
Explore the ParkFinder app!
Try our Trail Safety app!
- Be Safe and Know the Rules - Ordinance 38
Park District Rules & Regulations
- Fire Safety and Prevention
Info, Tips, Resources & Notices
- The District Master Plan
Policy document: Future expansion of parks, trails, and services
- Invasive Mussel Program
Mussels quickly contaminate waterways and spread rapidly
- Public Safety and Satisfaction Survey
District Police Department Survey
- Leave No Trace when you head outdoors!
Keep our parks safe, clean & welcoming for wildlife
- Activities for the Whole Family!
The District's activity calendar
- “OpenRoad” to Showcase Natural Wonders of the Bay Area
Sunday evenings on NBC Bay Area
- Wildflowers In Your Parks
Where and how to find beautiful wildflowers throughout the East Bay