The Bay Area offers many exciting parades and events to celebrate Independence Day. Here are a few that the East Bay Regional Park District will be participating in – we hope to see you there!
- Danville - Join Director Beverly Lane and the Park District Volunteer Trail Safety Patrol (VTSP) at the Danville 4th of July Parade. This festive hometown event attracts over 30,000 attendees each year and features marching bands, floats, Boy and Girl Scout troops, veterans’ organizations, classic cars, and more.
- Hercules - Stop by the East Bay Regional Park District information table and say hello to Director Colin Coffey at the Hercules Fourth of July Festival. This fun-filled festival features the Hercules Dynamite 5K run/walk, awards, refreshments, entertainment, vendor booths, and a 4th of July Parade.
- Alameda - Check out the Park District’s Mobile Visitor Center at the Alameda 4th of July Parade. Join in the fun or just enjoy the show from the sidewalk.
- Fremont - Join us for a fun-filled 1900’s style community festival at the Ardenwood Historic Farm Independence Day Celebration. Enjoy music, games, contests, and races all day long. Bring a picnic and spend the day the old-fashioned way!
- Alameda - Drop by the Crab Cove Visitor Center after the Alameda parade for the 4th of July Open House, featuring family-friendly activities throughout the afternoon.