Bids and RFPs
Design & Construction Department
The Design & Construction Department is currently transitioning to an “Online Planroom” (thru BPXpress) where information concerning bids, RFQs, and RFPs can be accessed by interested contractors and consultants. The link to the Online Planroom is below. The “BidBoard.com” system the Department has been using will be phased out over the next few months. Note that other Park departments (for example: Maintenance, Operations) may continue to use this webpage to list their RFQs and RFPs.
For Design & Construction projects, please visit the Design and Construction Online Planroom on BPXpress:
- Construction Projects Out to Bid (BPXpress)
RFQs and RFPs (for consultant services) issued by the Design & Construction Department can also be accessed by clicking on the link above.
For Design & Construction projects advertised prior to July 6th, 2015, please use the following links:
- Bid Results (Bidboard.com)
For Maintenance projects, please visit the Maintenance Online Planroom on BPXpress:
- Maintenance Projects Out to Bid (BPXpress)
RFQs and RFPs issued by the Maintenance Department will be listed in the RFP section below.
For Maintenance projects advertised prior to July 6th, 2015, please use the following links:
- Bid Results (Bidboard.com)
Other Departments (Maintenance, Operations, Facilities, Trails, etc.)
All downloads are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format (unless otherwise indicated).
Ardenwood Historical Farm
District Wide Pavement Assessment
The East Bay regional Park District is soliciting proposals from consultants to inspect the Districts pavement, implement and maintain our pavement management system. The consultant shall be licensed to use Street Saver and must meet the requirements specified with the MTC Data Quality Management Plan.
San Francisco Bay Trail at Point Molate: Design, Environmental and Permitting Services, and Construction Support
- Re-Release RFP - Point Molate RFP Final
- Attachment A - Southern 1.1 Mile Alignment
- Attachment B - Alternatives Analysis Study Area
- Attachment C - Wetland Delineation Study
- Contract for Services Licensed Professionals
Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area: Solar System
The EBRPD is looking for qualified contractors to design and build a photovoltaic system shade structure for the parking lot(s) at Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area. Interested parties will have the opportunity to attend a site visit on July 13, 2015. All proposals must be submitted by 2:00 pm August 3, 2015.
For questions, please contact:
Ruby Tumber, Administrative Analyst II
East Bay Regional Park District
2950 Peralta Oaks Court, Oakland, CA 94605
Tel: (510) 544-2014 / Email: Rtumber@ebparks.org
- RFP for Procurement of Solar System at Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area
- Attachment for Procurement: Solar System at Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area (Updated) [Excel]
- Modified RFP Schedule Dates: Solar System at Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area
- Sign-in Sheet for Site Visit, July 13, 2015: Solar System at Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area
- Shadow Cliffs Solar Project - 07-13-2015 - Additional Clarifications
- Shadow Cliffs Project Update
- Response to Requests for Information
- Notice to Vendors: Park District Seeks Suppliers of Trout and Catfish to Stock District Lakes