Thanks to hundreds of dedicated volunteers and docents, the East Bay Regional Park District offers the public a great variety of high-quality services and programs. Whether you are looking for a one-time special event or a year-round volunteer program, you, your family and friends, or your school or civic group can volunteer here -- in the Regional Parks. For information, email us at Volunteers@EBParks.org. Some events require registration and some programs require training, fingerprinting, background checks or TB testing.
In 2011, nearly 13,000 volunteers completed over 125,000 hours of service in the Park District. Thank you!
> Volunteer Here! in Your Regional Parks - Volunteer brochure (2 pg., 750 KB )
> Watch a video of Mission Peak Trail Restoration Project.
> Watch a video of Harrison's Eagle Scout Project in Las Trampas Regional Wilderness.
- Botanic Garden Volunteers
- Coastal Clean-up Day
- Doc Quack's Wildlife Volunteers
- Docent Groups ~ Volunteer Educators
- Eagle and Gold Award Scouts
- Earth Day
- Group Volunteer Projects
- Habitat Restoration Volunteers
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service
- Park’n It Day Camp and Leaders-in-Training Program
- Public Safety Volunteers
- Regional Parks Ambassadors
- Special Events Volunteers
- Trail Maintenance Volunteers
- Volunteer Trail Safety Patrol