Membership Updates for 2013
- No price increases for Membership
- Credit card purchases can only be made at the Regional Parks Foundation website, by phone (510) 544-2220, or at the District administrative headquarters
- Same great benefits as in 2012
- New Trails Challenge Membership Program designed especially for Trails Challenge participants
- Temporary Membership Cards are no longer issued
- Boat inspection fees will continue
- Park closures may occur at various times throughout the year. Call ahead to find out park information or log onto ebparks.org/closure
- No refunds and/or discounts will be issued due to park and/or lake closures.
Membership is just one way to enjoy the many beautiful treasures of the East Bay Regional Park District. It is a cost-effective way to make frequent visits to your favorite Regional Parks and trails, and to learn about the exciting and interesting activities going on throughout the year. Now you can find out more information and sign-up or renew your Membership online.
If you prefer, however, you can still pick up a Membership application throughout the East Bay Regional Park District, fill out the form, and turn in the completed application (along with check) at Regional Parks’ kiosks attended by staff, Visitor Centers, or Park District Headquarters. (Credit cards can only be accepted online, by phone or at
Park District Headquarters.)
You may also download a copy of the Membership Application and mail it back to:
Regional Parks Foundation
P.O. Box 21074
Oakland, CA 94620
REGIONAL PARKS FOUNDATION
- Personalized Membership Cards for each named individual.
- Unlimited Day-Use Parking for each cardholder.
- One annual dog pass (good for one dog).
- Free swimming during the swim season (children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a person at least 16 years of age).
- Free admission to Ardenwood Historic Farm on NON-event days.
- Subscription to Regional in Nature (an activities newsletter).
- Camping discounts: Camping Discounts: $10 off per night November-March and $5 off per night April-October on one campsite only. $8 camping reservation fee applies. Discounts will be honored first-come, first-served at the campground or reservations made by phone through the East Bay Regional Park District Reservations Department at (888) 327-2757, option 2. Discounts will not be applied to online reservations. All cancellations made over 3 days before the reservation date(s) will incur an $8 transaction fee as well as additional charges. Reservation fees apply.
- The option of purchasing Add-on features to customize your Membership.
- Discounts from Urban Park Concessionaires1:
Note 1: Certain restrictions apply, and discounts can not be combined with any other offers. For more information regarding these benefits, please call us at (510) 544-2220, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.