Browse classes and activities online, or register online
Download Regional In Nature or other activity guides by visitor center
Find special events throughout the year for you and your family
Get information on planning a field trip to the East Bay Regional Parks
Swimming and Riding Lessons
Families can take their children to swimming at the following locations:
- Swim Lakes: Lake Anza (Tilden Regional Park), Lake Del Valle (Del Valle Regional Park), Horseshoe Lake (Quarry Lakes Regional Recreation Area), Shadow Cliffs Lake (Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area), Lake Temescal (Temescal Regional Recreation Area)
- Swim Lagoons: Contra Loma Regional Recreation Area, Cull Canyon Regional Recreation Area, Don Castro Regional Recreation Area
- Outdoor Pool: Castle Rock Recreation Area, Little Hills Picnic Ranch (by reservation only), Roberts Regional Recreation Area
- Bay Shoreline Beaches: Crown Beach, Keller Beach (Miller/Knox Regional Shoreline)
- To register, visit http://www.EBParks.org/Register.
- For information on the Swim Lesson program, visit the swim lessons website.
Swimming Lesson Borchures
Children can learn horse riding through the following facilities:
- Chabot Equestrian Center at Anthony Chabot Regional Park
Call: (510) 569-4428
- Skyline Ranch Equestrian Center at Anthony Chabot Regional Park
Call: (510) 336-0850
- Las Trampas Stables at Las Trampas Regional Wilderness
Call: (925) 838-7546
- Piedmont Stables at Redwood Regional Park
Call: (510) 531-9944
The Rapids Waterslides will be closed in 2012.