Become a Lifeguard
We are looking for highly motivated people who will rise to the challenge of protecting and educating their community through lifeguard services.
- You will become stronger, smarter, and better prepared for the challenges you face throughout your life.
- You will gain valuable skills, experience, and the opportunity to use them while working in a fun but challenging environment.
- You will join a supportive team of smart, motivated people.
- You will receive paid training while earning your lifeguard certificates at the Lifeguard Academy.
- You will earn $13.50 - $23.49 an hour.
- You need to be sixteen years of age or older at the start of the Lifeguard Academy.
- The willingness to be focused, dedicated, and learn from others.
- The ability to swim 550 yards in 10 minutes or less.
- We do not require prior experience or prior certification as a lifeguard.
For current lifeguard opportunities, visit the Employment page.