No Biking Areas
Because of sensitive habitat or unique areas, these parks, trails, and locations do not permit any biking:
- Bicycles are only permitted in Redwood Regional Park:
- On the East Ridge and West Ridge Trail loop connected by Canyon and Bridle Trails.
- On the trails west of West Ridge Trail, with the exception of Tate Trail, which is closed to bicycle use.
- On the canyon floor from Redwood Gate entrance to Trails End on Stream Trail.
- Bicycles are only permitted in the Tilden Nature Study Area on Blue Gum Loop Trail to Wildcat Trail and Nimitz Way Trail.
- Bicyclist and operators of personal conveyances will be permitted to ride through Lake Temescal Regional Recreation Area observing posted 6 m.p.h. speeds. Bicycles and operators of personal conveyances must walk through designated swim areas when in operation.
- Bicycles are not permitted in Claremont Canyon Regional Preserve.
- Bicycles will not be permitted on the Ohlone Trail from Mission Peak to Del Valle.
- Bicycles will not be permitted on the following trails at Coyote Hills: Red Hill Trail, north of Nike Trail, Soaproot Trail from Dairy Glen north to Visitor Center and Muskrat Trail.
- Bicycles are not permitted on Sibley Round Top Road from the EBMUD Water Tank Road junction to the top of Round Top Peak.
- Bicycles are not permitted in Huckleberry Regional Preserve.
- Bicycles and personal conveyances are not permitted inside the fenced core area of Ardenwood Regional Preserve.
- Bicycles are not permitted on the interior trails of the Berkeley Meadow at Eastshore State Park.